Thursday, January 7, 2010

new chapter




On December 29 in the midst of Portland, Oregon's "Arctic Blast '09," Jeffrey K. dropped to his knee in the middle of the street, in the snow, pulled a brilliantly sparkly thing from his lizard lounge warehouse sale coat, and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.




I said yes.

Jeffrey and I are constantly amazed that people leave us alone together. We are dumb, goofy, and made for one another. It's really pretty gross.

We haven't picked a date (hint: summer of 2011) or a venue (hint: bring your boots), but I (compulsive googler and lover of all things fancy and crafty) have of course begun to gather inspiration. Here, I will share it with you. And my mother [Marilyn A.]. It's going to be great. Hang on, buckle your seat belts, and enjoy the bride.


Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. ha! i found you...love this post and this photograph...you guys are pretty gross (in a good way). xo t

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god!!! this is me just finding out you're engaged!!! that's so wonderful, durksies...i'm SO excited for you (and to reap the benefits of your glorious visual inspiration). LOVE the name of your blog, love you, and am so glad to see you so happy.

    infinitous xo's,
    a

    ReplyDelete